Finally! Black flat messenger!

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Last year in Paris, I bought the flat messenger in Sandstone, which I love but also regretted not getting one in black. They are tough to find in the states, but thanks to a wonderful tPF'er, my coveted black flat messenger arrived on Friday!
The leather is gorgeous, and this style of bag is great for those on-you-feet, need-both-hands-free kinds of days.

IMGP1690.jpg

Looks fantastic on you pseub!:tup: I had a Blue Glacier flat messenger and thought the straps were a little too short to wear across the body but yours looks fine:confused1: I wonder if the 08 straps are longer? Congrats and enjoy her, she's lovely!

Congrats! This is one style I've always been tempted by. It would be nice to have a bag that you could wear cross body when you're out and about and want your hands free. And I would totally get it in black. Congrats ... it looks great on you!

GORGEOUS!!! One of my favorite styles! It's such a cool, casual bag and so comfortable to carry. Love it.:heart: I can't believe that BNY didn't even get this style and it was a brand new style. Weird!

the original version was 36 inches at the longest setting - could you please tell us how long is yours at the longest setting?

And is there room to punch one or two more holes to make it longer?

Thanks in advance!