In search for a Cruise 08 Melrose Gradient Flap...

shopalot
Oct 3, 2007
Hi Everyone ...

I would really like to purchase a Melrose Gradient Flap, but unfortunately they were all sold out in Australia. Would anyone know if one is available in their Chanel boutique? I would require them to ship it to Australia though ... Thank you all in advance for your help...

I really really NEED to have it :sad: .. I missed one that was on ebay today cos I overslept! :crybaby:

Thank you again ...

I'm almost positive my Saks had one today. My SA is Delyse and she's working on Sunday, off Mon & Tues. Her number is 248-515-1126. Please tell her April referred you. They ship internationally for $35.

I'm almost positive my Saks had one today. My SA is Delyse and she's working on Sunday, off Mon & Tues. Her number is 248-515-1126. Please tell her April referred you. They ship internationally for $35.

Thank you so much ... I will definitely contact her. By the way .. which state are you in? I need to know the time difference so I can call...

Hi April ...
Just wondering.. is that her work number or her cell? Thanks for the referral. Hopefully its still there waiting for me :sweatdrop:

Thank youuu

Hi! It's a cell, but Saks gave it to her for business calls. So, I guess it's a work cell? Good luck!

Hi April, I managed to get the bag from Delyse! :yahoo: Thank you so much for your help. Delyse really helpful... She help me locate the bag. I did mention that you referred her. Amazingly ... she has a cousin in Perth, Western Australia. She was excited when she found out I'm in Perth. :P Thank you once again ...

Congrats 800091. I love how tpfers assist/enable one another to get the bag they want.

Thanks ... I am really grateful for the help! Without this forum I would not be able to get the bag! I am so excited and cant wait to receive the bag! :PIf this bag arrives first ... it will be my first Chanel bag! I ordered a wahed caviar calfskin tote bag from the Spring-Summer collection from Melbourne but it will take almost 10days to arrive :sad:. Hopefully they are as pretty IRL. Fingers crossed!

Hi April, I managed to get the bag from Delyse! :yahoo: Thank you so much for your help. Delyse really helpful... She help me locate the bag. I did mention that you referred her. Amazingly ... she has a cousin in Perth, Western Australia. She was excited when she found out I'm in Perth. :P Thank you once again ...
You're welcome. Delyse is awesome, I just love her. So happy you found it! :yahoo:

Hi April,

Do you think it would be ok if I got in touch with Delyse - I'm looking for the melrose flap too! I'm in Singapore but my brother is in LA - so shipping to LA could be an option too - or if you have an LA SA contact, that could work too, perhaps?

Thanks! :girlsigh:
imm