Day Trip!

jhaight

Coach addict
Oct 23, 2007
I'm headed, all by myself, to the outlet up in Baraboo (about an hour drive). The last time I went I had my 15 month old with and you can imagine how much time I had to shop. My husband was going to come with me today but he spent last night taking care of his dying father and just wants to catch up on his sleep today. So I've decided to go by myself for a little retail therapy while my daughter is at Grandma and Grandpa's. Let me know if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything.:wlae:

Thank you. I did enjoy myself, it was nice to have the couple of hours to think and I'm sure my husband felt the same way. Sometimes you just need that silence. My father in law ended up passing away late last night peacefully in his sleep.

Aw I am so sorry - our thoughts are with you and your family. :crybaby:

I am glad you got a couple hours to yourself to help re-center your thoughts and feelings - sometimes that can really help.

:flowers:

I'm sorry about your loss. They say time heals but there's always an empty spot inside. Your husband will always have fond memories of his father. We're here for you. :flowers:

Thank you. I did enjoy myself, it was nice to have the couple of hours to think and I'm sure my husband felt the same way. Sometimes you just need that silence. My father in law ended up passing away late last night peacefully in his sleep.

OMG, I am so sorry for your loss! At least it was peaceful and he did not suffer further. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!!