I got a car, not just a car but my dream car!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
I have wanted this car since I was in high school, yeah, so cheesy I know. Not specifically this one in particular but a Lexus and after trying to decide between an SUV or Sedan I went for this little one.

I :love: it and I am so excited. It's a Lexus IS 250 and it's just perfect. Here are some pics, it looks better IRL and its not very clean because we drove 7 hours each way to go pick it up, it's worth it tho, because we got such a good deal:yahoo:

I know I look funny here!! :upsidedown:

Thanks for looking and sharing this with me!!!

IMG_7904.jpg

IMG_7901.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

IMG_7902.jpg

IMG_7882.jpg

Thank you, it's my third car but I was never this excited before, I really wanted this one.

Oops :shame: I interpreted wrong - if that is you in the car you look so young I thought it was your first car. I know how I felt when I got my dream car 3 years ago, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when we took 3 days to drive it home and I still love looking at it.

Omg, congrats!! It's beautiful! I was just eyeing this car parked on the streets yesterday. My head was following it as I was walking and I nearly bumped into a father and son walking in the opposite direction... whoops? :angel:

congrats sweetie, that is so exciting to get your dream car!!! :yahoo: I bet I will know how you feel when I get my Mustang after our deployment! We can have a car party!!! :biggrin::biggrin:::biggrin:

CONGRATS AGAIN! You look sexy in it!!!!!