How is the stock at Bergdorf's?

kuk416

O.G.
May 3, 2007
Bergdorf's is the only department store that we don't have in CA that sells Chanel (that I know of) and with double points coming up, I was wondering what's in stock there? I'm most interested in the medium hybrid flap in any color besides black. Thanks!

I was there today... the only things that I saw were the e/w with the new chain, in I think pink and mango... and there were some beige bags too, the actual inventory at the store is kind of limited....but I think they do a lot of phone sales.

I was there this weekend. The stock is very basic and conservative. Practically every item there is black or beige. You are better off calling Neiman Marcus because they can always find something for you from another store.

I was there today... the only things that I saw were the e/w with the new chain, in I think pink and mango... and there were some beige bags too, the actual inventory at the store is kind of limited....but I think they do a lot of phone sales.

i noticed that too when i was in there a couple of weeks ago. the phone was ringing off the hook as clients were asking for things and SA's were calling their clients as well.