Show Off Your LAMB Oversized Clutch (PICS)

laru

O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
I've been looking at the LAMB Carlisle Clutch (lipstick) and the Treviso Clutch (black leather) for some time now but I have no idea how big the purse is actually because I've never seen it in person. Nor can I tell how much stuff it will actually hold. Would you guys mind sharing photos of the LAMB oversized clutch, preferably holding it so I can tell in relation to your body how big the bag actually is. It'd be great if someone commented or showed pics of how much the bag can hold too.;)

There are some pics of what you can fit inside in the 'LAMB GUTS' thread too. :tup:

Attachments

• 91656560_o.jpg
    91656560_o.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 115
  • cardigan.jpg 001.jpg
    cardigan.jpg 001.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 94
  • CARLISLEOUTFITS.JPG 002.jpg
    CARLISLEOUTFITS.JPG 002.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 96
  • CHARTREUSE.JPG 007.jpg
    CHARTREUSE.JPG 007.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 88
  • lambcarlisle.jpg
    lambcarlisle.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 96
I have the Cheetah Carlisle and it's actually very wide. But since it's so thin, it's not too bulky. It doesn't really hold a whole lot, either, since it's really got no depth to it. But, I don't tend to carry that much anyways. I really like this bag and find myself switching from clutch to tote throughout the day. Sometimes, it's just easier to carry as a tote, if I'm carrying something else too. But everytime I use it, I get tons of compliments on it. It's a very unique and striking bag.

Thanks ladies for the info. I decided to order the Treviso Clutch in black leather. I was tempted to get the Carlisle Lipstick but I'm so not a logo person. I can't wait until it arrives. I ordered it through bloomingdales.com at 25% off.
:wlae:

Thanks ladies for the info. I decided to order the Treviso Clutch in black leather. I was tempted to get the Carlisle Lipstick but I'm so not a logo person. I can't wait until it arrives. I ordered it through bloomingdales.com at 25% off.
:wlae:

Ha! You say that until you actually see that Lipstick patent in person. LOL Congrats, the Treviso is gorgeous! :yes: