Tangy MaMa is in the house!

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
I received my Tangerine MAM today from Hautechick1 on EBAY. It's got such a beautiful hue to it. It's structured yet oh so smooth and soft. I have a feeling that when I take out the tissue from the inside and use it more often it's going to become so much softer and smooshier. I am so in :love: I can't wait to go and show it off. :yahoo:

Attachments

• P3280001.jpg
    P3280001.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 67
  • P3280002.jpg
    P3280002.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 58
  • P3280003.jpg
    P3280003.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 62
:wlae::wlae::wlae:

Its gorgeous! I can never get tired of looking at RM's vibrant colors! This one reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice!

Edit to add: Okay, that would be some dark a$$ orange juice, so maybe a bottle of orange Gatorade!:wlae::roflmfao:

:wlae::wlae::wlae:

Its gorgeous! I can never get tired of looking at RM's vibrant colors! This one reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice!

Edit to add: Okay, that would be some dark a$$ orange juice, so maybe a bottle of orange Gatorade!:wlae::roflmfao:

lmao GUNG! you are too funny!

Wow, Congrats, deeliciouz! You've gone RM-crazy! :nuts:

LOL! I know. It's so bad! :blush:

^^LOL btw i love how you instantaneously update your signature. Its been two months and I still haven't updated mine. soo sad.

hehe. I'm seriously so neurotic sometimes. Awww... you should definitely update your sig! That or post a group picture once all your babies are in receipt...

congrats!!!
tanks! :flowers:

Beautiful!!! I know some people were disappointed with the tangerine leather but I love it on my Plan B. And the color is just soooo impressive!!! I love it!