Help!!! Foreign Laungage Email From Buyer!!!

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
Sjekk ut noen av de nye elektroniske tjenestene på Windows Live Ideas—så nye at de ikke engang har blitt offisielt utgitt ennå. Prøv det!

I received this email from a buyer today, and I have no idea what it means. For all I know she could be saying, hey Lady I have buyers remorse and I want a refund. HELP!!:confused1::confused1:

I just saw that. I recieved it today and she should have recieved her bag this week. Wonder if her email was hijacked. She was from France. That doesnt look french to me?!?

This is what it means (from one of those translation services)....

Check edged any of they new electronic services at Windows Live Ideas—så new that they no matter sometime has been officially issued yet. Prøv facts!

This is what it means (from one of those translation services)....

Check edged any of they new electronic services at Windows Live Ideas—så new that they no matter sometime has been officially issued yet. Prøv facts!

Very close, wantmore, LOL

I'm Norwegian, this is what it means:

Check out some of the new services on Windows Live Ideas - they are so new, they're not officially out yet! Try them!

This has nothing to do with her email, it probably just got hooked on when she sent it for some reason...so sorry it confused you..

Um she bought a bag from me, what they hey? Im not even going to respond. Thanks wantmore!

Barmakianbags, if she already bought your bag, just send her your usual email, this girl most probably speaks good English, it was just a mistake, she might not even be aware of that message being sent to you via her email..