adajal

LV's and Chanel 4 Me
Oct 16, 2007
Hello Guys,

This ad above doesn't apply to California buyers:

"Support tPF AND save sales tax!
Do your Louis Vuitton shopping through
eLuxury.com!"

I live in California and I wish I don't have to pay sales tax when I shop at eLuxury.com. That would save me a lot so I could buy more LV's!:love:

I'm in California too. I wish we could save on sales tax like everyone else. I was even considering having my eLuxury purchases sent to my mom who lives out of state.

I just received my Mono Eugenie wallet from eluxury and I bought it from them so I didn't have to pay sales tax. Even though I had to pay shipping, it was still nice to save a few $$$.

Thank you!!! :tup: :heart: :smile:Great idea! I'll check it out tonight! Would it come with everything too like the LV box, shopping bag, etc.?

they're closed now but give them a call tmrw. i'm sure they would include all those things. the older gentleman there (forgot his name) is such an absolute doll. so is yumi. Someone in another thread said they ordered from ny and was charged tax, but others of us here have not. i had a bag sent to nj, no tax.

they're closed now but give them a call tmrw. i'm sure they would include all those things. the older gentleman there (forgot his name) is such an absolute doll. so is yumi. Someone in another thread said they ordered from ny and was charged tax, but others of us here have not. i had a bag sent to nj, no tax.

Thanks! You're very helpful :heart: