Another newbie to RM

olivia56

Feb 16, 2008
Hi ladies,
I've been lurking here for some time :shame: mostly I am in the Chloe section
I went ahead and ordered the MAM in Midnight/Pewter from shopbop when it was on sale for $402.50 and I had additional 20% off from a coupon they sent me for my last purchase, so it came out to $322. :yahoo:
The bag arrived and I absolutely adore it, the size, the shape, the color, just perfect :heart:
I'm looking forward to buy a white bag, RM will definitely be in my 'preferred' list :yes: Any suggestions on a white bag? I like the Easy Bag and No Strings Satchel, do they come in white?
Nice to meet you all ;)

hi welcome! i saw a white nikki on sale at tobi if you like a hobo-style.

sorry i've never seen a white no strings satchel or a white easy bag. i think the no strings satchel only came out in lavender and rosegold? (the rosegold may be the closest to white i can think of.)

There will be a new white color coming out for the fall presale, which starts next week - no color samples yet, but I'm sure it will be avail for several of the bags - hang in there for just a little bit!

hi welcome! i saw a white nikki on sale at tobi if you like a hobo-style.

sorry i've never seen a white no strings satchel or a white easy bag. i think the no strings satchel only came out in lavender and rosegold? (the rosegold may be the closest to white i can think of.)

I see lots of nice photos of gals wearing the Nikki, but I prefer something smaller, I'm a small person LOL

There will be a new white color coming out for the fall presale, which starts next week - no color samples yet, but I'm sure it will be avail for several of the bags - hang in there for just a little bit!

Thanks for the great news! I'll definitely wait. :yes:

No Strings satchel comes in a stunning whitewash/rosegold combo!

18596-BrowseSize-front.jpg

Thanks for everybody's input, the No String satchel whitewash/rosegold & Lex Clutch did caught my eye! I'm going to leave more option open until the presale for fall.

Today was my first time carrying the MAM out, I feel so great, one of my male friend compliment the bag. :lol:

Sorry to resurrect my thread, but in search for a white bag, I bought another RM Easy Satchel in Cognac/Brown suede...:noggin:
I have a good excuse though, I don't have any "darker" brown bags :lol: