The DISNEY version of Birkins...Come look inside!!!

ignus

Dokka ni ikitai-----
Jan 4, 2007
I was in a department store in Japan and while I was walking around, I was attracted by the vibrant colors in this UFO catcher machine...when I took a closer look, it was obviously a croc-embossed Disney bag and most importantly, Hermes-inspired! I thought it was cute/funny so I'd like to share. Anyone want one? :lol:

SBSH1617.jpg

SBSH1619.jpg

SBSH1622.jpg

Is it a 25 or a 30? :boxing:

please don't shoot me for saying this:sweatdrop:...it's just my personal thought. i'm not normally a fan of inspired bags, but these are pretty cute (my fav is the purple one). love the mickey mouse.....and i think they'll be great for little girls who want to be like mommy.

Seriously, who would wear one of these bags? Which age group would be the target buyer?

I would not be brave enough to wear it, because I am too old. My adult daughters are too sophiscated to wear one, because these bags do look plasticy. I wonder how teens would view them, age group 17-19, 13-16, and 8-12. Can't imagine any kids under 8 would want an "old lady's bag"!

Seriously, who would wear one of these bags? Which age group would be the target buyer?

I would not be brave enough to wear it, because I am too old. My adult daughters are too sophiscated to wear one, because these bags do look plasticy. I wonder how teens would view them, age group 17-19, 13-16, and 8-12. Can't imagine any kids under 8 would want an "old lady's bag"!

I previously worked with a woman who has an engagement ring comprised of 3 small stones - in the shape of Mickey's head. Larger centre stone, two "ear" stones.

I'm not kidding.

I have to agree that they are actually very cute and as maria28 said it would be so sweet for a little girl to carry one with her mummy who has the real deal :cutesy:

How much are they? My niece would love that

I LOVE Disney!!! I think they are adorable - so many colors I love!! I would love to buy one for my great nieces!!
They are ages 2-4 they love handbags and would love these!!
Where can we purchase these?

I see these more of a spoof than anything that Hermes would really be worried about. There just isn't any possible way to confuse this bag with the real thing - especially with the mickey mouse clochette and just the overall look of the bag. As long as they aren't so similar that someone could possibly confuse this with a birkin, and they aren't using the Hermes trademark, I really don't think there is any harm in this.