Orla Kiely Thread

JARMOM

Feb 15, 2007
I just love..."Orla Kiely" handbags. Anybody else :heart: Orla Kiely handbags. :graucho:

Just ordered my first one...and I can't wait to get it. :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

Post comments or pics of your beloved bags.

I have an Orla Kiely continental wallet. It's a pecan brown with that alfalfa design she has on everything, in cream. It's laminated canvas or whatever it's called..

It's 2 years old and looks brand new! I love it!!

Yes it is laminated canvas...some call it oil cloth. I think the handbag will be great for those rainy days. Also her bags are just different and fun looking.

I have an Orla Kiely continental wallet. It's a pecan brown with that alfalfa design she has on everything, in cream. It's laminated canvas or whatever it's called..

It's 2 years old and looks brand new! I love it!!

I've had an Orla Kiely shoulder bag for several years. It's canvas, not oilcloth, & is the pink leaf stem print on a red background. It's great, it comes out every summer & is used on my summer holidays.
I'm not overly keen on her leather bags but I love her print ones.

Yes...I don't like the look of her leather bags either...would much rather have a leather Mulberry. I love the prints...the one that I'm receiving is from her S/S 08 Multi Color Stem. I'm excited...it should arrive sometime today.

I've had an Orla Kiely shoulder bag for several years. It's canvas, not oilcloth, & is the pink leaf stem print on a red background. It's great, it comes out every summer & is used on my summer holidays.
I'm not overly keen on her leather bags but I love her print ones.

Ahhh Orla Kiely. I haven't heard that name in awhile! :shame: I did have one of her bags and I just didn't care for the shape. I also had a wallet of hers and returned that also. Now that I think about it, I should have kept the wallet. I could always buy another. I think the only thing that bugged me, was the fact that her backgrounds were a little bland for me. I thought that the patterns would pop and look a lot fresher than they did if she wasn't using such a really dark eggshell, almost brownish, ivory color. Just my opinion....:wlae:

i don't have any Orla Kiely bags, but I really like the designs. so pretty.

my favorite one is this pattern. love it!
3049_orla_kiely_big_stem_big_zip_multicolor_front_2094_general.jpg

Jarmom I have two Orla bags in that same style you are getting. One is a ble stem print and the other is a flower one that is really my favorite, but it was only out last year. You will love the bags. So much fun.

Oh thanks...the one I'm getting is sold out most places. So I guess each year she comes out with different patterns and doesn't repeat them again. :woohoo:

Jarmom I have two Orla bags in that same style you are getting. One is a ble stem print and the other is a flower one that is really my favorite, but it was only out last year. You will love the bags. So much fun.