My first Marc Jacobs quilted little stam for $618! Is this a good deal?

k0k0911

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I just went to bloomingdales where the bag was 30% plus an addition $100 off and another 15% off. I just started collecting designer handbags and the marc jacobs stam seemed like a handbag staple. Is this a good price for one?

266marcjacobslittlestam.jpg

I just went to bloomingdales where the bag was 30% plus an addition $100 off and another 15% off. I just started collecting designer handbags and the marc jacobs stam seemed like a handbag staple. Is this a good price for one?

266marcjacobslittlestam.jpg

I love your bag, it is gorgeous!

BUT, I have to ask....isnt the retail on this bag $795? 30% off of that would have made it about 556, and then minus 100 would have been 456, and another 15% off...well you get where Im going.:yes:

So how come it came out to $618?

OP: Please let us know what happens! Im curious how Bloomies would price the little Stam at $1000!

All in all, $618 is a good price for the bag but if they were telling you that you were going to get massive discounts, then what they did as wrong, kwim?

OMG great catch ladies!!!!! I was going to say.........that price is way wrong!! Yeah..keep us posted on what happens....man we should work for the secret service..nothing gets by anyone anymore!!!

i think thats a good price but then again in australia normal stams are well over $2500 and we dont even have little ones :wtf:
its very cute ... what is that a piccy of? its not the elastic right? its just the 'normal' one?