Has anyone seen the Green Madeline....

Droo

One more & I'm DONE!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
....at the outlets? I called one of mine today and so far they dont have it... :sad:

And, if you have seen it, do you recall the price???

And I also wonder, if I called JAX, if they would know when it would be hitting the outlet.....hmmm..

TIA!!!

I don't know if they will be at the outlets? This post seems to make it sound like they were out of the green:
I haven't posted too much here but I've read so much! I don't usually share but I just had to share my new bag. I found out the magenta madeline existed after looking to see if there were any of the green bags left. No green but plenty of this gorgeous and even better magenta color!!!

I had the magenta bleecker and had to return it. It was just too much bag for me, but this bag is a keeper!

I did swap the scarf out on it though. I just thought it needed more than the khaki signature scarf that it came with.

Thanks for letting me share!!

Or maybe they had just already been sent to the outlets by then?

Sorry I can't be of more help - I hope you can find one because that color is gorgeous!

I don't know if they will be at the outlets? This post seems to make it sound like they were out of the green:

Or maybe they had just already been sent to the outlets by then?

Sorry I can't be of more help - I hope you can find one because that color is gorgeous!

Thanks!

I think I'm going to call Jax and see about that... I'll bet they havent made it to the outlet yet since i believe it didnt come out on the website until january ( i think...) one went on ebay last night for 280 and i'm so mad i couldnt bid on it (banned :sad:)

I'm sure with a little patience I'll find it.. it was :heart: at first sight... lol...

Shoot - wish I could be more help - Vacaville had a bunch of Madelines, but I can't remember if green was there as I love handle bags, but never use them so have had to ban myself from buying them at all;)