what is your fave louboutin color?

Have to admit, going through a bright colours phase at the moment - teal Steva, purple rolandos, red karey decolettes. Black is always the practical choice but somehow it's the brigt colours that make me feel like I'm treating myself :P

And still looking for that EB Declic :heart:

i have to say i adore my camel simples more than i could have ever imagined. the color goes with everything and makes me so happy. i also love the denim blue i have. it's a very different color blue. generally love the grey and wine patent. and nude. love nude.

love the patent nude of course...starting to notice EB Declics too but i'm wondering if I will be able to wear them since they are so high...i like yellow too but haven't found the right style..

I think for me its easier to say the colors I wouldnt buy I love ALL the colors on CLs. The colors I tend to not purchase has nothing got to do with CLs but just in general I will avoid Brown and grey but I am very open to anything else ..

Nude patent. Who am I kidding? I show no favortism toward one particular color. I don't buy too many chocolate brown CLs though, but that's more b/c I don't wear chocolate brown as much as black and other fun colors.

That's a tough one.
I don't think I can name a favorite. CLs capture the prefect shade of any color used. They make me (pink hater) like their bubble gum, magenta and fuschia! :nuts: