YSL Tributes - so cute!

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
Is there anything cuter than this dress and YSL Tributes on Kylie Minogue? I just love this style!

Andrea

Attachments

• Kylie Minogue 74230509.jpg
    Kylie Minogue 74230509.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Kylie Minogue 74263224.jpg
    Kylie Minogue 74263224.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 175
I can think of something cuter:
Drew in YSL tributes

01m.jpg

Love the shoes but that dress does nothing for her

I agree she could have picked a more flattering dress.

But I LOVE the YSL Tributes. I have the shorter version, but I think the taller ones are TDF. I just don't know if I can justify buying them because I usually just wear my heels to work and that might be just a little much to wear for work.

Love, love, love YSL Tributes (the tall version). I have two different pair of knock-offs (black suede and black smooth leather). I admit that I bought them before I ever tried on the real thing, but I can honestly say that the knock-offs fit a hundred times better. One pair only cost $32.00 ~ the elast expensive shoes I have ever owned...but they're gorgeous!

The Tribute sandel is TDF.

But I LOVE the YSL Tributes. I have the shorter version, but I think the taller ones are TDF. I just don't know if I can justify buying them because I usually just wear my heels to work and that might be just a little much to wear for work.

Shorter ones?? I didn't know there was such a thing, I've always been put off by how high they are. How high are yours? Could you possibly post a pic?

Where were the shorter version? How did I miss that as bad as I wanted a pair. Does anyone know if the shorter version are still available and where.