My '08 haul (Prince, shoes, and more - picture heavy!)

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well. I'm suffering from a bout of insomnia at the moment so I figured it'd be a good time to post the stuff I've gotten in '08 that I've been too lazy to take pictures of. I've started out the year with a bang (mostly thanks to Richard Prince!) and hope to continue on this path, as long as the funds don't run out :sweatdrop:.

I don't know about everyone else but all of the Prince stuff out has me drooling. I love it all and naturally I want it all:girlsigh:. Anyway, still need the nob nob (thanks to GayleLV for that nickname :lol: - love it!) but I'm working on it.

Sorry for rambling, onward with the pictures, and there are quite a few of them so sorry for those with a slow connection :Push:.

Aquarelle papillion:

watercolor1.png

watercolor2.png

watercolor3.png

Aubepine sandals:

fleurshoes1.png

fleurshoes2.png

Amarante vernis couer charm (hard to get
a good picture of):

heart1.png

Soupcon GM sunglasses in pomme:

sunnies1.png

sunnies2.png

Phew! That's it. If anyone would like a more detailed picture of something let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

:drool: I really like the aubepine sandals. Are they comfy? The clutch is also gorgeous. What a great haul :tup:

Yep, they're very comfortable. I've noticed that LV shoes are typically hit-or-miss in regard to comfort but these are luckily a hit. I did have to get a size up in what I normally wear though.

Thanks for the comments both of you :smile:.

Congrats! Wow, all this shopping in one year? Better slow down speyta....let other people catch up. (Just kidding.) I love the exotic speedy, very elegant.

I know I know! My wallet is saying the same thing :lol:. Trust me though, my purchases can't even compare to some of the other lovely people on this forum (here's looking at you LVMode and Tookata :drool:).

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!