Lv Necklace I Must Own... Now!!!!

clearstatic

Ü
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
:flowers: hello everyone,
i need some help before i definitely shoot myself or something.:hysteric:
i saw it on deluxeduck's easter thread (i hope you dont mind me posting this, referencing to you..)
its the purple necklace in the picture in the catalogue.
PopTeeCat.jpg

i think its a bone.:yahoo: I just love it. :heart:
have never seen it before. i called 866 and they couldnt find one in stock.
(i only asked for one in purple.) Oh why me?:crybaby: why did i fall in love?:Push:

lol. if anyone knows anything let me know, or has one...
post pics pleasee!!! :heart:

i searched. NOTHING
i put "louis vuitton purple bone necklace" and played with the words and just found people complaining about the lacking quality of vuitton.
the titles were "i have a bone to pick with LV." There were two different ones. i dont know, i really am bummed out theyre sold out in USA. :sad:

i searched. NOTHING
i put "louis vuitton purple bone necklace" and played with the words and just found people complaining about the lacking quality of vuitton.
the titles were "i have a bone to pick with LV." There were two different ones. i dont know, i really am bummed out theyre sold out in USA. :sad:

so i put LV bone and found a person who bought it (i must confess im a bit jealous LOL)

attachment.php

has anyone seen it recently? bought it recently?
i reaaaally love it for some reason. :yahoo:
it must be the caveman inside of me.:heart:

so i put LV bone and found a person who bought it (i must confess im a bit jealous LOL)

attachment.php

has anyone seen it recently? bought it recently?
i reaaaally love it for some reason. :yahoo:
it must be the caveman inside of me.:heart:

Oh this is really really cute, does anyone know how much it retailed? :shame:

I have this necklace (that was my picture) and it's a great colour and very unique. I don't wear it that often and am going to sell very soon so hopefully someone as enthusiastic about it as you will buy it! The model number is MP0254. Good luck for your search.