I finally found the one that got away

Recently I've been dreaming about the Magenta Large Bleeker Duffle, and a couple days ago I won it on Ebay! I was so surprised that I actually won it. I loved it since the minute it was on the front of the fall catalogs. Now that I have it, I can't believe how much stuff you can fit in these things :biggrin:. I do love how slouchy and soft it is though, it's perfect.

102_2504.jpg

102_2506.jpg

102_2507.jpg

102_2508.jpg

102_2515.jpg

102_2516.jpg

102_2518.jpg

I was far too excited to do unboxing pics, but I do love how it matches my bed.

awww just beautiful..i'm waiting for mine to arrive anyday now in Wine :smile: but that one...is beautiful..

I totally agree with you about the color. It's so beautiful. I wish Coach made more purses with that color, I would be so happy. It's incredibly gorgeous. I wish this purse was still available at their store. But still, it's beautiful. Congratulations on owning her, you lucky girl! :heart:

I totally agree with you about the color. It's so beautiful. I wish Coach made more purses with that color, I would be so happy. It's incredibly gorgeous. I wish this purse was still available at their store. But still, it's beautiful. Congratulations on owning her, you lucky girl! :heart:

Thank you. I had to have the magenta, I got a small bleeker bag in the british tan and it just wasn't good enough I needed that pop of hot pink color.:love: