Boy/Trenchtown...

wecos77

Jul 13, 2007
Hey Ladies,

I want a trencher!

Im a skinny gay boy (as some of you know :yucky:)

and was thinking about the clarendon as a Mote! (Man Tote)

I ONLY use extremely large bags! Anyone have a RL pic of it?

Do you think it will look too............Flamboyant!?

Idk, im getting sucked into the madness, and could afford it if I saved up between now and when it ships..

Let a brotha know!

Kthx.:nuts:

If you like it I love it!!! The clarendon is really big so I think you should go for it. Maybe luna can post pics of it in comparison to other bags so you can get a better idea of how big it is?

I have a pic of if next to a rowington, if you'd like to see that.

I'd put a lot more effort into it than that, but after the day I had, I'd rather throw myself out a window... :sad:

Attachments

• newlambs1.jpg
    newlambs1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 62
Luna, have you carried yours yet? how do you like it? it seems big..19 width but maybe b/c it's not the coated canvas so it sorta scrunches down and a bit slouchy...i'm liking it....OH NO....NOT AGAIN...:wtf:
I better scoot off..QUICKLY >>

Thanks for the pic Luna, and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, I'm sure it will be :yes:

That clarendon looks MASSIVE! I can't wait to get it so I can size it up, I'm kinda worried that it'll be too big.

Wecos - order it and try it on in person, it can't hurt. I'm sure you'll end up loving it anyway!

here you go

It's an awesome bag... but it would be even better if it came with a removeable strap, or if the strap itself was longer, i'd love it to be capable of being worn messenger style

Attachments

• wearingclarendon.jpg
    wearingclarendon.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 70