Rings on all fingers....

If the rings are very stackable and just plain bands with diamonds....then I would agree that wearing alot together can be nice...but if they have designs....2-3 would be my limit per hand.....

Would love to see some pics!!

Well I only have one ring - it's a white gold half band of channel set baguette diamonds. I wear it on the middle finger of my left hand, I think it looks good with my watch.

I'm guided a bit by my mother's style in rings - she wears one on each hand only, her engagement ring (doesn't really do the wedding band so much) and a really beautiful art deco style diamond and pink sapphire ring. She's a doctor and she usually has to take her rings off to scrub.

One day, I want a beyond fabulous and completely outrageous cocktail ring. Ahhh, dreaming...

I am part of the minimalist set. I wear my wedding set on the left hand and one ring on the ring finger of my right hand.

The poster who referred to too many rings as chaos said it best. IMHO.

It doesn't seem that anyone really understood what the original poster was asking. If I understood correctly, she was asking if her boyfriend had a ring fetish, and if anyone had ever heard of such a thing. If this was her question, I can definitely tell her that the answer is yes. I know this because I am a guy that has a serious jewelry fetish, and there are many of us out there. I get extremely turned on when I see women wear rings and bracelets (the more the better).

My wife is not much of a jewelry girl, so I kept this a secret for the first 4 years of our marriage. Finally, I broke down and told her about it. She still doesn't wear much jewelry on a day to day basis, but now she will wear things for me when we are home alone once in awhile (not nearly often enough in my opinion..lol).

I would suggest that the original poster ask her boyfriend about this. He will probably be embarrassed at first, but will eventually open up. I will say that I am very jealous that he has a woman that wears so many rings all the time (although I love my wife to death as she is).

Jewelryfetish.... Yes, you did get my question right. Guess my fiance' has a jewelry fetish then. I have not asked him about it yet. Not sure if I should since I do not know how he would react. Think I will try to find some info about "jewelryfetish" before I ask him... Does any one know where I can find info about it online???
I still wear 10 -11 rings all the time ,and since my previous post he has bought 3 more.
Do you guys think I should ask him about his ring-fetish ??

Wow 4 pages and thennnn you get the reply you want. hehe :biggrin:

Definitely ask him. But don't be too upfront about it like "do you have a ring fetish?" In some cases, the word "fetish" can come off as offensive.

It's pretty hard to ask something like that... but there are ways...
I can't tell you exactly how, because I don't know anything about your relationship. Which is important in communication.
I hope you find out! :biggrin:

Coming from another guy...I can definetly tell you that there is definetly such a thing as a ring/jewelry fetish. I happen to suffer from the same as well. lol

I love women to wear rings on all thier fingers. Bracelets look good too. I dont know what it is, but it seriously makes thier hands stand out & looks good. It is a major turn on. Over the years, i have asked the girls i've dated to wear them & they've usually done it to please me. I've never been shy to ask or even deny me having this fetish. But it's hard to find a girl nowadays that wears alot of rings on thier own. I think a girl that actually like to wear alot on thier own, is the best. :smile:

I have quite a few that I rotate through. Normally I only wear a sterling silver "swirl" ring on my right hand and my engagement ring, but when the mood strikes I have several other go-to baubles that I love to play with.

yellowring.jpg

This is a yellow sapphire that my mother gave me a few years back. Those aren't pave diamonds, as much as I wish they were :smile: Just plain old cubic zirconias.

aquaring.jpg

My birthday-an aquamarine. My mother and I have similar rings. I bought them for our birthdays. It's white gold with two side brilliant cut diamonds.

And last but not least....

aquaring2.jpg

Another aquamarine/wg/diamond ring.

Nothing fancy, but fun and sparkly!

Jewelryfetish.... Yes, you did get my question right. Guess my fiance' has a jewelry fetish then. I have not asked him about it yet. Not sure if I should since I do not know how he would react. Think I will try to find some info about "jewelryfetish" before I ask him... Does any one know where I can find info about it online???
I still wear 10 -11 rings all the time ,and since my previous post he has bought 3 more.
Do you guys think I should ask him about his ring-fetish ??
ringgirl, I suppose the question is, do you enjoy or mind wearing lots of rings to please your fiance? If you don't mind, then there's nothing wrong with it, and your fiance is happy.
Does he have a ring fetish? Undoubtedly, yes he does and would it serve any purpose if you asked him outright? Probably not.
As somebody who has a similar fetish, I just think he's a lucky guy to have you willing to play your part in it. My wife used to wear rings on all her fingers just to satisfy me, even though she was not really happy to do it. Now she just wears her wedding, engagement and eternity ring set, and maybe one other on her right hand. I don't pressure her into wearing any more, even though I would dearly love to see all her fingers covered.
Let us know what happens.

Ringgirl,

If your fiance is anything like me, it would probably be a relief to him to have this out in the open rather than continuing to keep a secret. I was extremely nervous and embarrassed when I first opened up to my wife about it, but it was a huge relief once I finally told her. I guess what finally made me decide to tell her about it was that I spent a lot of time searching for info on the internet. After a lot of searching, I finally found out that I was far from alone in this fetish (growing up I always thought that I was a weirdo, and that I was all alone). There are a lot of us out there. It would help in your conversation (if you choose to have one) if you assure him that there are plenty of others out there like him, and that there is nothing for him to be embarrassed about.

You also need to guard against the trap of starting to think that your fiance is only attracted to you when you are wearing your jewelry. If he is anything like me, this is definitely not the case. The combination of my beautiful wife wearing jewelry for me drives me crazy, but I still love her the same without it. I have to reassure my wife of this every once in awhile. This is probably the only issue in which I have any regrets telling my wife about my secret.

I wear one ring on one hand. My left hand, i wear a couple ring on the middle finger, and for right hand I wear Michal Negrin Ring or Mariana Ring