Took A Risk

Measurements on this bag are 14 3/4 H x 17 W. The woman I spoke with this morning called it a pleated convertible??? But the price was the same. I think I'm going to run over at lunch and look at the "look book".

But sounds like this is a nice big bag so I'll probably get it too!

Sarah can't wait to see your pics!

Please let us know what you find out? maybe I will go after work and look at this bag in the lookbook also? it has caught my interest also!

Sarah b0485 what color did you order?

I ordered it in Walnut. The same color in the picture. But I read somewhere it might be available in *orange*... it's not currently available in orange though, just white, black, and walnut.

I love that bag - saw it in another mag in the canvas w/ the python and it's gorgeous - I want it, but they don't ship the darned python to CA and I have to decide if I want it enough to have a friend get it for me out of state;) Plus, I am so over my budget for bags....

I went to my coach store last night and they have a picture of this bag in there book not the look book. It is really cute they have it folded over with the strap in a dark natural color like all the bags pictured it was right next to my beloved pleated framed satchel under the picture of the covertiable tote it says legacy exclusive so my Sa said if you want this bag you better get it soon or you will only be able to get it at the legacy store when its in stores so I am just waiting to see yours sarah to make up my mind because I know
I am getting the framed satchel after seeing the pic last night but I would also like to get this one also!