What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

Any of you girls ever want a Coach wristlet, let me know as I have a store nearby and it would be a good excuse to go to the mall! To forewarn you, the postage to send a package is outrageous, though! I think about $45.00 which in pounds, isn't bad. Just let me know!!

Jo - inspired by you I've just bought a Coach Wristlet from eBay to go in my Antony when I get it rather than having my lipsticks, tweezers and Ibuprofen laying about.

Good for you!!! The size is perfect to fit in the Antony and it's nice and slim so you can still fit other stuff in the bag ok. I carry my ibuprofen, chapstick, mini maglite, pen. swiss army knife etc in my wristlet!:nuts:

Any of you girls ever want a Coach wristlet, let me know as I have a store nearby and it would be a good excuse to go to the mall! To forewarn you, the postage to send a package is outrageous, though! I think about $45.00 which in pounds, isn't bad. Just let me know!!

Kroquet, you're an absolute gem - I may take you up on that offer sometime.

I've 'bumped' this so we don't lose it and I'm also hoping that it will inspire everybody with their new Roxy's to post photos of what the bags hold on this thread.

I know I am nosey but I think it would help those of us who think we NEED a Roxy to see exactly how much stuff it can take. Its nice to actually see photos of the bags with the things in too.

If you need more inspiration - take a look at the similar thread (sticky) on the LV forum!

In bag when travelling:
lulu guinness handmirror
chanel lipstick
Raybans
fossil purse
tesco's mp3 player
tescos mobile } You can see where my priorities lie
note book and pencil ] I'm not a police woman
book
tablets } preseciption
car keys