Just got my COACH BLEECKER STRAW TOTE from Macys

imashoppin

It's Bag-a-licious
Mar 1, 2008
LOVE the bag!! here's my problem. I had to return the first bag, it was defective (i.e. not embossed all the way on the flap. Anyways, Macys was awesome, I had my replacement it 2 days! Here's the thing, I didn't receive a dust bag. I never even checked to see if one came with the frist bag cuz I just sent it right back.\ANyone else order one from macys? Did you get a dust bag? Hmmm... I'll call them today.

Attachments

• coach1.jpg
    coach1.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 683
My friend bought one from Dillards and when she asked about the dust bag, she was told that these straw bags didn't come w/ the dustbags. BTW, her bag was still wrapped in plastic and sealed and she called to ask about the missing dust bag. Congrats on your purse! It is really cute!

For whatever reason, COACH did not send dustbags for the straw bags. I ordered the Millie Hobo from COACH and no dustbag. I also bought your same tote and that didn't have a dustbag either.

I did get one from my SA for the Millie because I bought her a month ago and wasn't aware at the time she wasn't supposed to have one. My tote came from Macys and the SA there gave me one from another style of COACH bag.

ALL COACH bags should come with one, I don't get it?

Well thats just silly. I straw bag should def have a dust bag since we'll probably not use it all fall/winter and so it will just sit there collecting...DUST!! Dust in all the nooks & cranies of the straw...nice. I'm going to give them a call right now. Thanks for all your feedback.