The SG Bal Pals Club

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Hi SG babes,

Shall we put our chatter in support of one another on this page? Let's show TPFers our unique cultures!:yahoo:

All TPFers are of course welcome to partcipatee too!:P

Hi everyone! I'm in too! I can't believe I'm stuck at home with flu on such a beautiful long weekend :crybaby::crybaby: Oh well, at least there's tPf to accompany me lol!

By the way sparkle, congrats on your hot new wheels!

queenie>> of course!! :smile:
JL>> ... hehe techincally you're still physically closer to SG than i am so i think if i'm in you must be in! :biggrin:
pinkie>> i'm having the worst case of insomnia and i feel the same way. what will we ever do without tpf??

anyway girls, i'm off to mexico for a few days, have a surprise to share when i get back! :graucho:

^^^ Have fun pluiee..
Sparke: Ok i saw it. The Red madza 6? Congratss!!!!
Oh yeah i saw a lady with a Magenta Work with SGH at Fendi boutique on 20/03(thursday) evening close to closing time, is it anybody from TPF?

I'm in I'm in !!

I've seen so many Bal bags this holiday!
thejadewoman and I saw a Ivory RH Day in On Pedder on Wed around 4-5+pm, looking at sunnies!
I saw a Black RH City at entrance of Lido building (Isetan) I think Wed evening too?

I don't know about you all, but I'm taking a break from Bbags till Fall... I already have a Black SGH Giant Handle and a Sahara SGH Work waiting for me in Perth when I get back *shame faced*