What's In Your Mulberry Bag?

Flossie - I really do love San Antonio and you will have to let me know if you get this way or close by!
We have a longtime family friend that is a fertility spec in Monterrey. The nicest guy and a lovely family. My brother and he met way back in Jr High thru an exchange and have been friends ever since. He goes to Houston periodically and always stops in to see my parents. Monterrey is a lovely city!

Birkin-girl - would love to travel more, but DH hates long flights!! Dublin sounds really great!

Flossie - have you been to San Miguel de Allende? We have often talked of going there for vacation, but haven't yet.
Yes i have many times .... It's my fav place on earth . I love it....

The best time to go is Semana Santa for the processions .... oh my god I feel homesick just thinking of it.. it's an idylic place , at quite a high altitude so you have to take care , but its wonderful , fantastic hot springs close by . I have loads of pics on another computer if you ever need to see anything. Driving time is 6 hours from Monterrey or you can fly to Leon. Roads are very good and scenery is out of this world . :tup:

Wonderful, thanks for the info!!! Where we are, could drive to Monterrey and spend the nite and then off from there. Not a bad drive at all! WE are tring to decide what to do this year. DH wants to drive somewhere but gas is so high! That would def be a fun trip!

Wonderful, thanks for the info!!! Where we are, could drive to Monterrey and spend the nite and then off from there. Not a bad drive at all! WE are tring to decide what to do this year. DH wants to drive somewhere but gas is so high! That would def be a fun trip!

Yes definately worth a visit . I guess you are about 6 hours from Monterrey if you cross the border at Laredo??? Take care when parking in San Miguel tho as the local police take your car registration plate if you park illegaly and then you have to go to the police station to get it back , and of course pay your fine!!!!!!!!!!:tdown:

I just posted this pic in another thread but here it is with the list: :smile:

Keys with Finders Key Purse
Lips
Clinique Almost Lipstick - Black Honey
Clnique Different Lipstick - Plum Brandy
Mac Lip Glass - Trance Plant
Lancome Le Rogue Absolu - Beige Cashmere
Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie - Vanished
Lip Fusion - Lip Plumping Pencil
Lip Fusion - Lip Plump Color Shine (not shown)
Lancome Dual Finish Powder
Lancome Powder Blush
Mobile Phone
Blackberry
PDA
USB Thumb Drive
Business Cards
Brag pics of family
Checkbook
Wallet - Mulberry Annie or Emma <?>
Purse Organizer

The question is why do I need all those lipsticks? I don't know:shrugs:

Sometimes I think I have a OCD...I like to collect, and yes I have a lot of makeup on my dresser that I don't use.. also handbags (some still with tags and unused) to pine cones from my backyard (I go around the backyard and collect them and make piles of them, the family knows better than to mess them up - they even add to the pile because they know it makes me happy, simple happiness, yes?)

Attachments

• Whats_In_My_Mulberry.JPG
    Whats_In_My_Mulberry.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 2,413
Great thanks for the photo. Yes WHY DO you need all those lipsticks!??

just in case I change my mind in the middle of the day? Sometimes I think wearing a nude/beige lipstick looks good but in the bright light of day I may look washed out so I change to plum or some other color... LOL Or maybe it gives me comfort that I have a choice in my purse just in case...