Will you still love me when I am 65?

when I read the title I thought you meant Chanel is asking. . .
and I thought "of course! I'll still love you when I'm 65, that's the beauty of choosing Chanel!!!"
LOL!

I thought the exact same thing!!!! and didn't bother to read the thread. Sorry ladies!

Update -- I counted my bags last nite and I have 69 although one is in for repair.

I have the sorted by color in my closets like a rainbow. The theory is One In, One Out but I love them all so I just keep adding.:tdown:

I am in the middle of finals (end Wed, 3/19) at which point I'll take a break and take photos in color groups and style groups. Maybe the one I just bought off ebay will be here, too.

65 bags?! Please post pictures. How long did it take to collect so many bags? Wow!

just over a year....which I don't recommend!! When I fall in love, it's total! Most of my fun money has gone to ebay. Most of my collection is older bags (1-series, 2-series, etc) so before Nov 07 price increase, it was relatively inexpensive to buy them on ebay.

just over a year....which I don't recommend!! When I fall in love, it's total! Most of my fun money has gone to ebay. Most of my collection is older bags (1-series, 2-series, etc) so before Nov 07 price increase, it was relatively inexpensive to buy them on ebay.

wow....jus over a yr and you have collected almost 69 i think:nuts::nuts:

Really can't wait to see ur collections, pls post all your lovely 69 bags and we WANT TO SEE THEM:yahoo::yahoo:

I thought the exact same thing!!!! and didn't bother to read the thread. Sorry ladies!

Update -- I counted my bags last nite and I have 69 although one is in for repair.

I have the sorted by color in my closets like a rainbow. The theory is One In, One Out but I love them all so I just keep adding.:tdown:

I am in the middle of finals (end Wed, 3/19) at which point I'll take a break and take photos in color groups and style groups. Maybe the one I just bought off ebay will be here, too.

**Good luck with your finals, those days are long gone for me but I still clearly remember the pressure! Huge hug**

Thanks for agreeing to post pictures later on, I'm already going ga ga imagining what you may have in your collection and all those lovely colours:woohoo:

wow....jus over a yr and you have collected almost 69 i think:nuts::nuts:

Really can't wait to see ur collections, pls post all your lovely 69 bags and we WANT TO SEE THEM:yahoo::yahoo:

Celia- I'll gladly post all types of pics but I secretly hope you will be kind enough to 'resize them' as you do so well for others!!! It's always a treat to see a pic that's been 'celia-sized'

Regina07- wow 69 in a year- I had seen some of your collection once you had posted several pictures of it, and it looked like we had just stepped in to a Chanel Boutique....amazing, can't wait to see all the pictures of your amazing collection again:love::smile:

Celia- I'll gladly post all types of pics but I secretly hope you will be kind enough to 'resize them' as you do so well for others!!! It's always a treat to see a pic that's been 'celia-sized'

Sure sweetie, i will be lookin forward for your pics as i can't wait to see them and will make sure i resize them for the benefit of others. I love to do it, leave that job for me....LOLL:love::flowers: