So sad, my order for EB Declics go canceled!

I don't have feedback regarding yellow suede, but as far as suede in general, I highly suggest protecting it straight out of the box. I've used Collonil Waterstop + UV-Protection. It's a very simple spray on and dries quickly. :flowers:

Did you use this spray on your EB suede Rolandos? I am interested in using them on my blue suede Declics and I am afraid that it will change the color or texture of the shoe.

Yes, I used the spray on my EB Rolandos. Below is a picture of the product and click to go to product information and description.

The picture I've previously posted (here again, since I think I messed up a few picture links to this forum by moving it around in my photobucket albums... oops!) was taken after spray treatment; as you can see it has not affected the color's electric-ness. The visual texture of the suede has not changed at all. The touch of the suede has become ever-so-slightly tacky, yet still very touch-ably soft; you will be able to tell also by rubbing your fingers together after 'petting' the suede... ;)
Important key: When applying, follow the "spray form a distance of 8 inches" direction so the product can 'mist' onto the suede, and be sure to allow drying time to "let the active substance penetrate." If you spray too close and too heavily, it will definitely darken the EB. I discovered this by accident when I over-sprayed the lower part of one of the heels too closely, thinking I didn't spray it enough; being so close to the ground and all, I figured it needed more umph... another oops there. :P

HTH... :flowers:
Did you use this spray on your EB suede Rolandos? I am interested in using them on my blue suede Declics and I am afraid that it will change the color or texture of the shoe.