Sephora Return Policy?

They took back a Bare Minerals Clear Radiance that my mom bought; she got it home and it was half empty! It took her 3 weeks to get back up there and return it, but they did; no questions asked! Gotta love Sephora.

So good to hear that I would get a gift receipt without receipt. All I have is the confirmation email and I'm not sure if that will suffice. I'd rather have the gift card anyway because if I got the cash back, I wouldn't be able to convince myself to buy something from there again since I've made 4 seperate purchases from there in the past month.

Yup that's why I LOVE Sephora. Great return policy. They'll accept used items even without a receipt. My friend's sister even returned an item (used once) a year later without a receipt without hassles. If your new makeup melts in the car, you can return it. They're great!

Does it matter how much product is used? It doesn't make sense if customers keep "trying" products and not end up buying anything. Is there a limit to how many times you can do a return?

I love their return policy. You can return used makeup & no questions asked. I'm not sure how much you can return items but I'd be embarrased to be always going in there returning stuff & not buying :shame:

I went there tonight and no questions asked, I returned the eye concealer and eye starter kit. I didn't have my packing slip so I printed out my confirmation email and that was fine. They asked me if I wanted a store credit and I said yeah, that's fine even though after, I realized they might have given me cash back.

I have heard great things about Sephora's return policy, but when I went to return something from an online order, I got such attitude. It was mostly from this nosey holiday hire saying things like, "We don't even carry this in the store (a ghd hairbrush)." "Did you use it?!?" So rude - it was a damaged hairbrush! I wanted to say mind your own business and report her to the manager. I was in a rush, but if she's always this "lovely" I am sure that her manager is already onto her.

Sephora has great service. I have never had a receipt and they always exchange for you. They will either exchange or put the credit on a gift card. You only need a receipt if you want your money back.

Does this work at the sephoras in italy? I know my friend bought all this dior makeup that looked horrible on her. Most stores in Italy state no returns but it would be great if she could return it.

Does this work at the sephoras in italy? I know my friend bought all this dior makeup that looked horrible on her. Most stores in Italy state no returns but it would be great if she could return it.

I know all sephoras in the U.S. (and most beauty stores) have to accept returns on comsetics. I'm not sure about Italy. Call and ask what their return policy is.

Yes you can return within the "return period." I have purchased from Sephora
online and have received obviously used makeup and I returned it at the store
minus shipping.
There was a time that I got suckered into buying an entire line for DDF and I
asked if the products broke me out, I'd be returning for a refund--they said no prob.
You might encounter a difficult SA at Sephora regarding returns but that applies in many retail store. If Nordstrom carries the product, I buy it from them.