Rebecca Minkoff Fakes, Knockoffs, Insired by, Etc..

They are copying the style but her bags are all about the leather and these look so synthetic

it looks plastic! i can't wait til the day i bump into someone w/ a fake one. i'll ask them what line their bag is from (spring08, summer08, etc.) and what color is theirs called. i would love to see what they say. ok, i'll try not to be too mean :devil:

^^oh my! thats just GROSS. I can't believe this has started! I'm not surprised because most of these knock offs all start in Asia due to their being a better textile industry.

I will say, i will now pay attention to make sure i'm not bidding on any RM's being sold by anyone aside from the US.

Its sad, that these are actually really good looking knockoffs. Aside from the leather looking like CRAP the hardware, tassels, structure all look very close to the same.

I feel bad for the child laborers that are put up in the production line to make these knockoffs. :throwup::throwup::throwup:

you know you've made it when your copied,I like the real deal,knock-offs:banned:I know rebecca must be upset,but there's probably nothing she can do about it,every designer that's popular gets reproduced in a cheap and tacky version even some unpopular designs get cloned

I will say, i will now pay attention to make sure i'm not bidding on any RM's being sold by anyone aside from the US.

Oh now, not all apples in the barrel are bad! My RMs (and all my other bags) are authentic and I sure hope people will take them off my hands and be confident about their purchases should I wish to offload them some day!

Rebecca, glad to know that you're not letting them get away with this. They rip off other brands too - I've seen AC Jetsetter replicas being sold there too.