L.A.M.B Deals on Ebay or other retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused1: @ Camarillo?? I double checked before posing and all the boxes were open so I know they were shadow. The only "non-shadow" was a cosmetic case in chartreuse, and I think black, but all other accessories were in the Shadow print.

No shadow bags - only a few rasta and cheetah available.

and I agree, no excuse for the rude SA - I'd immediately ask for a manager~!

LoL....sorry like I said I talked to a rude lady and I asked for the make-up bag....go figure...sorry ladies did not mean to step on any ones toes....

LoL....sorry like I said I talked to a rude lady and I asked for the make-up bag....go figure...sorry ladies did not mean to step on any ones toes....

No toes injured!! And get a manager if that SA is rude. :yes: I got a bag today, and it took a while to find an SA, then a while for the "accessory" girl to come help!

Keeping fingers crossed for a keypouch to be on it's way to you!!!

yvalenz....thank you for clearing that up...they did actually have a key pouch in Shadow....I am actually mad at whomever I talked to early for telling me a lie...:rant:...However, I am thrilled that I am getting a MIA key pouch in Shadow!!!!!:yahoo:Thanks yvalenz:flowers:

yvalenz....thank you for clearing that up...they did actually have a key pouch in Shadow....I am actually mad at whomever I talked to early for telling me a lie...:rant:...However, I am thrilled that I am getting a MIA key pouch in Shadow!!!!!:yahoo:Thanks yvalenz:flowers:

:cutesy: Anytime! Glad that worked out. Trust me - I know how important matching accessories are!

Oh please soon!!! I am so spoiled by these Off 5th and NR prices I can't bear to pay full price for a BE Montego!

Me too!! I don't want to pay full price for any bag anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.