Which LV purchase did you regret?

I have a few of those "regret" purchases.. but, I sold them all away and am happy with my collection now.

1. Didn't like the Bedford style, sold it to fund a Houston instead.
2. Bought the vernis Greene.. found out it was useless! lol
3. And last... the vernis Reade PM... sooo cute, but again, not a style for me.

Disclaimer:
No LV was harmed during the making of this collection and they have since found better homes. :P

Reactions: LaFrenchLady
My first bag...which I purchased off of Ebay. It wasn't my fault though...I thought it was a Mono Speedy 25, turned out to be a Speedy 30 which is too big for me in that design. It sits in my closet for now!

Cerise Pochette. I already have a mono which I love and a perforated pochette when I want to spice things up. The Cerise only gets use out of guilt and even though its in mint condition, I won't get much money for it if I sell it.

Mine regrets are actually two accessories, both wallets, the compact zip wallet and later on the Koala wallet. The compact zip I felt was so thick and yet it did not hold much outside of change. The koala wallet is great for those that carry endless credit cards; however, it felt too thick for me also. I prefer trim & slim wallets like the double-sided coin and purse, the accordeon or the pochette models. To me the perfect wallet is far harder to find than the perfect handbag!

the viva-cite GM.

i wanted an LV for Christmas 2005 and i hinted this to my parents; my mom ended up getting me what i wanted, which was the viva-cite (i love my parents). i don't know why i chose this bag, it's too conservative for me.