OP frenzy

kat8kit

Sep 22, 2007
So ive been looking to get a small OP for a while now, and I cannot get one at a reasonable price- so i was wathcing some used items etc on ebay
And this just blew me away!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190193162430&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

85$!? Its used, It doesnt have the quee and it has a fake stud??
That seems ridiculous..

what is going on!? This is like the 4th used one ive seen go for 85-100 $... All the toki fanatics must be emerging and buying the OP before the legone/ le sports sac collab ends! lol :shrugs:

hmm OP is going for that much now? Didn't know that...but too bad you missed when our outlet here in Hawaii had OP..just like months ago...and it was discounted..hmm I wonder if they still have any..

yeah but that makes sense a little more.... i mean it was only used once and it still has the qee- this purse was only 40$ less and it had NO qee, and a missing stud!

I just saw another OP that went for about the same proce, 80, with no qee.

I bought my OP bella bella from the hawaii outlet and I think I paid like ... $140 something. It was a while ago so my memory isn't so great but it was somewhere around that much .... maybe more.

There's a direct correlation between what I'll pay for an OP and what time of the month it is for me. ^^

Needless to say, I should not shop when i'm feeling emotional.:wacko:

I paid $110 for the Bella and I think like $125 for the Bella Bella at the LSS outlet too.

There's a direct correlation between what I'll pay for an OP and what time of the month it is for me. ^^

Needless to say, I should not shop when i'm feeling emotional.:wacko:

I paid $110 for the Bella and I think like $125 for the Bella Bella at the LSS outlet too.

HAHAHAHAHA ..... I love it... ah the dangerous time of the month, full of chocolate and impulse buying :roflmfao:

You should, with the shortage in production the prices are jacked up in Japan, like US$170 for the Boston bag now.. if you can find one! Moreover they seem to be the most elegant designs of the whole series..

I take it each podium is a collection so the next will be the pink ones, from this photo the current first podium has the best looking items. I think the prices will keep going up.
http://blog.tokidoki.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/hk2.jpg

I think the Boston bag is a better deal than the small handbag cos it closes with zipper, the handbag doesn't and if you're not careful your things might fall out.

Edit:
Take a look at these auctions' final prices:
.. etc. nothing like what you're gonna pay for!