Pics of the New SS08 Yellow

this was the yellow i was hoping for ~ much more neon ~ so different to these newer pics :sad: (thank you to whoever originally posted the pic below :flowers:)

2008yellowht7.jpg

I just saw a pic of the Day w/ the yellow leather and the floral fabric, but the yellow didn't look this neon -it looked nice - a bright clear strong lemon yellow color. It's in the March Elle mag (US) - pg 256 I think. I'm going to try to scan it in tomorow and post it.

girlies ~ today i had the privelidge of drooling thru a *balenciaga bible* ~ a huge folder of all their 2008 goodies ~ clothes ~ shoes ~ jewellry :love: ~ & of course accessories ~ i have never been so excited & confused at the same time ~ lol! ~ lots of pics ~ v little info :wtf: ~ anyhoo ~ some of the colours!! ~ yabadabadoooooo! ~ the yellow was just like the above pic :heart: ~ & there were pics of the croc bags ~ not my cup of tea ~ but such gorgey colours ~ there was *prune* ~ a deep mauve ~ yowza was it purrrty :love: ~ & another lovely blue ~ similar to eb ~ but not eb ~ & the red ~ yummy lipstick red ~ now i also have to say that the pics of BG & 08 madge looked a bit deeper & therefore not quite accurate ~ so maybe these new colours may not look exactly as they did in the *bible* ~ ask your SA if she/he has one ~ it's huge so i couldn't sneak it out past security ~ but i did think about it ~ then i could have scanned it ~ posted it ~ & got into lots of trouble i suppose ~ but i am filled with great optimism for the coming colours ~ must go now & sell the furniture to pay for all i'll want to buy! :nuts:

OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!:nuts::nuts::nuts: DID YOU JUST SAY DEEP PRUNE!??!:drool::drool::drool: That would be just gorgeous!!!ooo:huh:OOooohhh!! I can't wait!!! All sorts of beautiful running in my head now!! How pretty would that be!! Thanks for the infor viki!!

Here's a pic I posted in another thread that shows the yellow leather on a floral day - this was from March Elle mag - if that color is accurate at all, it's more of a bright lemon yellow.

Attachments

• Bal_YellowA.jpg
    Bal_YellowA.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 67