Authenticate This Balenciaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the pics aren't the best but how does this bag look so far? Does anyone know what style this is called? It looks like a vintage first but I'm not sure...Thanks!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Balenciaga-flat...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the multizipper first in black leather, it look ok to me.
These bag are made in suede but this is the leather one.
Do remember that this is complete other leather than that we know from B-bags.
Be sure to get some more pics.
good luck FX:heart:

Hi, here's mor pic of my SB RH city. It should be authentic, ya?

2300365906_9d380570d8.jpg

2299528667_b992e41de4_m.jpg

2300365512_575c9866c7_m.jpg

¨^^^ I agree, I have the same bag only this one looks more loved than mine

Kat

ooh can we see yours?? i have the same bag too, i bought it online and it's still quite pre-loved. would love to see a mint mint one!! i still love it though, i love wearing my firsts cross body!!

kat you lucky girl, can we see your collection soon? :love:you have so many rare beauties!!! :smile:

Of course you can see it, I have to take a pic first and I only have my cellphone since my DC is broken. I remember seeing an -02 caramel a week or so after I had bought mine, were you the winner?

Kat:heart:

ooh can we see yours?? i have the same bag too, i bought it online and it's still quite pre-loved. would love to see a mint mint one!! i still love it though, i love wearing my firsts cross body!!

kat you lucky girl, can we see your collection soon? :love:you have so many rare beauties!!! :smile:

Of course you can see it, I have to take a pic first and I only have my cellphone since my DC is broken. I remember seeing an -02 caramel a week or so after I had bought mine, were you the winner?

Kat:heart:

thanks! you're so sweet. :smile: can't wait to see pictures! mm when did you buy yours? i think i bought mine middle/late last year?? and then i saw a gorgeous gorgeous chocolate fbf go up the week after for quite a bit less than what i paid! oh well, you win some, you lose some! :smile:

it looks good to me but please wait for someone else to chime in too. the color IRL is a lot closer to the last photo than the first where it looks almost black? it'll be nice to get a clearer shot of the rivet..

ETA: since it says tpf on the listing, you should ask for the seller's tpf user name. there are some sellers that use tpf in their listings without knowing what it is. that would just give me a greater sense of security..

Status
Not open for further replies.