HELP! Looking for 2.55 reissue 225 size!

cutetoby

O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Hi Ladies!

I am looking for the 225 size either in dark silver, Black or Navy! I contacted my SA but they are all out! Have anyone seen any of them somewhere?? Thanks for your help!

if you are from the UK, try London selfridges or any of the Chanel boutiques in London. I think they most definitely have silver and black. Not so sure on Navy. For the US, try the Chanel boutiques - New York Soho is a good start.

Thank you so much for the info Mlffy227! I am in US, I was hoping Saks would have some so that I can get the no tax benefit and EG (starting March 12th). Thanks again tho!

Thank to my awesome TPFers' help I was able to order dark silver reissue 226 size!!! I just order it today so it will probably arrive some time next week. I orginally wanted 225 but I realized it was little small. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

I did jsut see the black metallic 225 today, I think ti was $2250. does that soudsn like the right price for the 225? it was adorable...at Saks Phoenix, ask for MAddy 602-955-8000. they also had a gold 226 size.