I have just seen the light.....

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
And realised just how lovely the purple mabel really is :love:

After not really 'getting' the hype about this bag, Ive just seen this on ebay (not sure about authenticity, just looking at colour & style); http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Authentic-Mul...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
and totally fell for this colour :love:

Not that I can afford one now anyway, and I understand that this colour is not current season, is that right?

Do they pop up at the outlets?

She`s asking a hell of a lot for her bag I only paid £412 (I think) for mine from Shepton Mallet last october.

So yes they do pop up at the outlets..Its not current season and I always think of purple as a autumn/winter colour- don`t know why??

Going to Shepton on March 17 with TropicalGal so we'll do a commando swoop & note down all the hot bags they have & prices & report back. Then again, TG might buy them all!!

Thanks sarajane, looking forward to hearing what they have. I dont live anywhere near any of the outlets so never get to go 'just to have a look'. Its just not the same phoning up is it?!

Ha, but that's why you need us as personal shoppers! I know it's not the same as seeing for yourself but you know we'd find you a beauty if you were looking for anything in particular.
I'm fully expecting to go with a great long wish list from all the Mulberry gals & that's just fine.
So if you really want a purple Mabel, let me know & I'll look for you.

Going to Shepton on March 17 with TropicalGal so we'll do a commando swoop & note down all the hot bags they have & prices & report back. Then again, TG might buy them all!!
I can imagine you both. Sharp-eyed like radars, combat style clothing, strategically working your way through the building:ninja::ninja:... You won´t miss the tiniest detail! Have fun! And if TG buys ALL the bags what a great Catwalk-thread it will be!!!

Thanks sarajane, it would be lovely but i cant afford it at the moment (where am I going wrong? :s Must get a better job :lol:)... still it is something to look forward to eh?!