Anyone living in the LA area or visiting soon, that will be at the airport or....>

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
...Or in touristy type shops. I am looking for a small novelty that I bought there before.

It is a small oscar type statue, about 2 - 2 1/2" tall.

Here is a picture of it with one of my dolls, it originally had a small black base that said "Hollywood", which I broke off.

Anyway, I am looking for something similar. If anyone sees something like this if you could either pick me up 3 or 4...and the name and phone number of the shop so I can order more, or even just the name and number would be great. Any help would be wonderful.

oscar2.jpg

How cute! I just googled "Miniature Oscar Statues" and found out it's also a topical fish.

Hope you find this... I can almost hear your picture taking ideas from here. ;)

I will try to make it to Hollywood Blvd for you. If I don't make it there, I will be at LAX in 3 weeks and I always get there really early and I will for sure look for you then.

I will try to make it to Hollywood Blvd for you. If I don't make it there, I will be at LAX in 3 weeks and I always get there really early and I will for sure look for you then.

I'm tentatively scheduled to be in LA for a trade show about March 10, so if there any in the airport, I certainly will look also!

I'm tentatively scheduled to be in LA for a trade show about March 10, so if there any in the airport, I certainly will look also!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!