~~~ Multi-Purpose Montaigne ... it's more than just a CLUTCH ~~~

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I just thought I'd share this idea:thinking: ... look past the Cassis color (I know most of you don't like this color).

However, it would be awesome with the Noir and Ivoire as well! ;)I may get the Ivoire too!

I bought the Epi Leather Adjustable Shoulder Strap that "specially designed for the EPI Alma and Jasmin". I bought the Cassis color to match my Cassis Montaigne Clutch ... :love:
and hopefully for the Alma later:graucho:, if they really come out with it in Cassis!

Here are 8 pics ... excuse my "Teddy Bear", he wanted to model it!

btw, it could easily be used as a cross-body as well ... Teddy is just too fat, LOL!

As always, thank you for letting me share!:cutesy:

Attachments

• Poc Mon 1.jpg
    Poc Mon 1.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Poc Mon 2.jpg
    Poc Mon 2.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Poc Mon 3.jpg
    Poc Mon 3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Poc Mon 4.jpg
    Poc Mon 4.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 180
Here's Teddy:love: again from different angles.

Also pics as a reg. clutch and possibly a wristlet!

Attachments

• Poc Mon 5.jpg
    Poc Mon 5.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Poc Mon 6.jpg
    Poc Mon 6.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Poc Mon 7.jpg
    Poc Mon 7.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Poc Mon 8.jpg
    Poc Mon 8.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 147
Oh wow! You just sold me on the montaigne. I have been looking at the Montaigne clutch which I love as well as a couple across the chest type bags, saumur and musette. Well with your idea, I only need the one bag and an extra strap. I have been eyeing both the black and Ivory and I think even though with spring/summer around the corner, I may end up with the black, for I need a small black bag. By the way, I love the Cassis color and if I could buy more than one, that would be the 2nd color I would get. I think its TDF. I only wish I had the funds right now to buy some of the beautiful colors outside the basic black. I love your collection!!!! You and your hubby both have such great taste!...OHHHHHH and the bear too!!!

Sweetpurple, I LOVE this color! I think it's FABULOUS in a clutch, and so sharp with the silver hardware. I had no idea that you could get a longer strap to match - wonderful! And your picts are so creative. I haven't gotten anything in this line simply because other things have come first, but it IS on my must list (which is HUGE :P)