My husband was funny today (Coach related!)

Jul 25, 2007
First we went to Ihop for breakfast this morning, and had a window seat. As we were waiting for our food he points out the window and says "hey that lady has your Coach scarf on!" I was wearing my Legacy oblong scarf over my coat. So I said to him "what, my Legacy scarf?" and he's like "Donna its bad enough I know she has a Coach scarf on, let alone know the name of it!!" My daughter and I cracked up. Then the two of us were at Target doing "Easter bunny stuff" while the kids were at a bday party. I had my choc Carly, and took out my new teal patent leather wallet to pay. He looked at it and said "wow that is the ugliest tealy turquoise wallet I have ever seen! I cant believe you're using that - it doesnt even match your bag!!" hahaha - he is well trained; not very fashion forward, but well trained!

First we went to Ihop for breakfast this morning, and had a window seat. As we were waiting for our food he points out the window and says "hey that lady has your Coach scarf on!" I was wearing my Legacy oblong scarf over my coat. So I said to him "what, my Legacy scarf?" and he's like "Donna its bad enough I know she has a Coach scarf on, let alone know the name of it!!" My daughter and I cracked up. Then the two of us were at Target doing "Easter bunny stuff" while the kids were at a bday party. I had my choc Carly, and took out my new teal patent leather wallet to pay. He looked at it and said "wow that is the ugliest tealy turquoise wallet I have ever seen! I cant believe you're using that - it doesnt even match your bag!!" hahaha - he is well trained; not very fashion forward, but well trained!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

that is funny!! my 5 yr old will yell out "HEY MOMMY SHE HAS A CARLY JUST LIKE YOURS!!" so then of course everyone turns to look at what he is yelling about and my husband says how horrible it is that our son knows about coach purses...LOL

OP Cute story!

that is funny!! my 5 yr old will yell out "HEY MOMMY SHE HAS A CARLY JUST LIKE YOURS!!" so then of course everyone turns to look at what he is yelling about and my husband says how horrible it is that our son knows about coach purses...LOL

I have a 3 year old cousin and he knows which bag to go get when my aunt tells him to go get her Gucci! When he sees me with my bags, he'll be like what's that, Coach? :roflmfao:

It's so funny! I guess since he is at home with my aunt all day, he's picked up her purse knowledge HAHA!

That sounds like my husband when I was trying to decide which bag to buy and he told me "Buy the Hamptons!!!". So I went with him to the store and he don't even know which one was that bag!!!!!!
I am still wondering why he told me that??? :confused1::shrugs: