LV NYC - Best store??

The 57th Street store is huge but I've found the service to be lacking....they aren't responsive, don't answer questions with more than a grudging monosyllable and generally are indifferent at best.. I much prefer the LV at Bloomingdale's...they've very nice & helpful & don't act like they're doing you a HUGE favor when you ask to see something. Manuela is extremely nice but so are the others whose names I don't know. I tend to "look" at 57th Street but buy at Bloomie's.

I would recommend the one on 5th ave (I think it's 57th street). It's usually pretty busy but it has everything and the SAs are generally friendly. I wouldn't recommend the SoHo one, the service is shoddy. At least when I went there. Also, if you're near Saks I'd check out the LV there. Great service and a nice selection if you're not looking at ready-to-wear. I'd recommend Gerome as Saks, he helped me out and went above and beyond in the service department.

Have fun, there's nothing quite like going to LV in NYC :yes:. If you get any goodies make sure to post pics!!

thxs for the info...are u referring to the flagship SAKS in 5th ave?:tup:

I haven't been to any other store in the city besides the one on 5th Ave but definitely go to that one... It's huuuge. If you're going on a weekend especially it will probably be so packed so I'm not sure how the service would be it's probably your best bet on largest selection. Have fun!

i guess flagship will have more stuff to look at e.g LE stuff?:confused1::yes:

The 57th Street store is huge but I've found the service to be lacking....they aren't responsive, don't answer questions with more than a grudging monosyllable and generally are indifferent at best.. I much prefer the LV at Bloomingdale's...they've very nice & helpful & don't act like they're doing you a HUGE favor when you ask to see something. Manuela is extremely nice but so are the others whose names I don't know. I tend to "look" at 57th Street but buy at Bloomie's.

which bloomingdale? :confused1:

I usually browse at the one on 57th and do my purchasing at the LV in Saks on 49th Street and 5th Avenue. Winnie is the sweetest SA. She's very patient, makes great suggestions, gives her opinion of each bag and never pressures you to buy anything. She's helped me get a number of hard to get and LE items. Everything is wrapped perfectly and boxed. Have fun!

I usually browse at the one on 57th and do my purchasing at the LV in Saks on 49th Street and 5th Avenue. Winnie is the sweetest SA. She's very patient, makes great suggestions, gives her opinion of each bag and never pressures you to buy anything. She's helped me get a number of hard to get and LE items. Everything is wrapped perfectly and boxed. Have fun!

kewl...maybe i should see if she working this coming weekend..:tup:

My preference, in order:

Bloomingdales on 59th St.
57th St. flagship
Saks 5th
Macy's
SoHo location

I hate, hate the SoHo location and Macy's isn't much better. You're better off calling the 1-866 # if you really need to find something and avoid the last two like the plague.