Stepping up from Coach

erisdoe

Feb 19, 2008
I love my old Coach bags, my new tote and shoes. But as I posted elsewhere I am not feeling Coach so much anymore since they are being made in China, and since it seems like I see those C's everywhere.

What is a good brand to step up to that isn't hugely expensive? I like a larger bag but I also prefer some structure.

Just got some bags on sale...Hayden Harnett, Linea Pelle...really soft leather. Also like Belen Echandia (but not going to find those on sale) and Rebecca Minkoff

yeah i use to like coach quite a bit but then eh the Cs are getting annoying and there are prettier bags out there. i also regret paying retail for them because after finding tpf... there are so many good deals out there. i dont have one but i would suggest rebecca minkoff as a more affordable bag. i think the bags are so pretty and i hope to own one soon.

I love my old Coach bags, my new tote and shoes. But as I posted elsewhere I am not feeling Coach so much anymore since they are being made in China, and since it seems like I see those C's everywhere.

What is a good brand to step up to that isn't hugely expensive? I like a larger bag but I also prefer some structure.

Although I too have "stepped up" from Coach since I've been on this forum, I stepped up from their leather classics, which I still love, and compare to any, and all, of my new purchases. Since you have, and still, love Coach, have you considered their classics or their new Legacy? Other than those, unfortunately for me at least, I've moved into some hugely expensive bags, albeit leather. Coach still has beautiful leather bags that aren't very expensive, and you can find the style that you've loved in those C's that I agree (please don't be offended logo-lovers) are everywhere.

LAMB, Hayden Harnett and Marc by MJ all have great bags under $500 and if you like the HH bags, check out their sales - you can get some amazing deals. I've gotten addicted to Balenciaga, but one of my favorite bags is my HH Nomade Hobo!