LV NYC - Best store??

I prefer Soho by far. Nice & quiet, not crowded at all & very nice SA's. But since your a tourist go to the 5th Ave. store. It's huge. Kinokuniya also has a delicious beautiful bakery. I highly highly recommend going & getting a few things.

I prefer Soho by far. Nice & quiet, not crowded at all & very nice SA's. But since your a tourist go to the 5th Ave. store. It's huge. Kinokuniya also has a delicious beautiful bakery. I highly highly recommend going & getting a few things.

I totally agree, Diva! The SA's are so much nicer in Soho and I love that the store is quiet so you can look at everything w/o being attacked!! ;)

How cool! Have a great time. Maybe your Dad will be in such a good mood since it's his anniversary and he'll buy you (and your Mom) LV goodies while you're there!!:yes:

I LVoe the Soho store because as most of the gals said, it is quiet and you can browse around and SA's are very helpful. The 5th avenue one is one of the "world stores" or flagships so you must go there just to see it. I LVoe the suspended antique trunks inside the store. Have fun, and if you go LV crazy, enjoy every moment of it!!!:nuts:

hey all, i need yr shopping expertise..:tup: i am going to NYC next weekend and wonder if anyone know which LV store is the best to go shopping or any SA to recommend? :okay:

thxs in advance..:yes:

I would recommend the one on 5th ave (I think it's 57th street). It's usually pretty busy but it has everything and the SAs are generally friendly. I wouldn't recommend the SoHo one, the service is shoddy. At least when I went there. Also, if you're near Saks I'd check out the LV there. Great service and a nice selection if you're not looking at ready-to-wear. I'd recommend Gerome as Saks, he helped me out and went above and beyond in the service department.

Have fun, there's nothing quite like going to LV in NYC :yes:. If you get any goodies make sure to post pics!!

I haven't been to any other store in the city besides the one on 5th Ave but definitely go to that one... It's huuuge. If you're going on a weekend especially it will probably be so packed so I'm not sure how the service would be it's probably your best bet on largest selection. Have fun!