Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
attachment.php

attachment.php

Another new bag in Chicago :yahoo:

Here is the message from Casey:

Okay girls.

I know I say this every time. And really, I mean it every time.

But now it’s here. The. Best. Choo. Ever.

I have never even liked this style before – it always seemed so mammoth, like a suitcase. And I fully agree with both your sentiments regarding the yellow Perspex (aka PLASTIC).

However, I stand corrected. The color, the texture, the belts . . . it looks like it’s made from an old pair of Levi’s that’s been washed a million times. This bag is just begging to be thrown on with your favorite jeans and taken out on the town.

Ladies, I am in love. And her name is XL Ramona. Navy Drummed Leather.

Sigh :girlsigh:

Attachments

• drummedxl.jpg
    drummedxl.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 258
  • drummedxl2.jpg
    drummedxl2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 246
Robynbenz...now you know why I :heart:my Navy Drummed Leather Ramona so much.

She is so beautiful...soft leather...and such a wonderful color.

IMO - The only thing that I don't like on the X-Large is the cloth belt. Just not my thing...

Wow - it is gorgeous. I really want a navy bag. I have never seen one of these in real life as we had one in Dubai and apparently there was a catfight over it.

I wonder how much larger it is than the standard size Ramona?

Wow - it is gorgeous. I really want a navy bag. I have never seen one of these in real life as we had one in Dubai and apparently there was a catfight over it.

I wonder how much larger it is than the standard size Ramona?

Abi bought a Ramona XL in burgundy! Even posted modeling pics, too...

The size isn't that bad in this bag from what Casey says. It is 19 across the bottom, but this one more than the regular Ramonas tapers in the top to about 12. So given the tapering, it may not be too big. We shall see. :graucho:

I am 5'10 and I was playing with a plain black Ramona yesterday and it is a very good size. I would call it a big bag not huge but substantional. So I think this might be too big. But I ordered this color in the regular size Ramona. So I am excited for it to arrive.

The size isn't that bad in this bag from what Casey says. It is 19 across the bottom, but this one more than the regular Ramonas tapers in the top to about 12. So given the tapering, it may not be too big. We shall see. :graucho:

lionlaw - it is 3 inches smaller than the BV Maxi Veneta.

I keep revisiting this thread because that bag is so growing on me. That and the black drummed Roxie.

Where's that smiley...oh yeah, here it is: :sos::sos::sos:

Ramona XL owners - Does that bag have a longer handle drop than the regular Ramona?

lionlaw - it is 3 inches smaller than the BV Maxi Veneta.

I keep revisiting this thread because that bag is so growing on me. That and the black drummed Roxie.

Where's that smiley...oh yeah, here it is: :sos::sos::sos:

Ramona XL owners - Does that bag have a longer handle drop than the regular Ramona?

Which I could help you resist, but like I said on another thread, I have no willpower. I caved yesterday afternoon. Casey said the straps are longer than on the regular Ramona but I will measure it when I get it.