BalNY

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
So, yesterday...I email the SA at BNY that I purchased my City from last week. I wanted to find out what coin purses/make-ups they had in stock at the store, as I may be interested in adding an accessory to my collection.

Nada.
Zip.
Nothing.

It's not easy to me for call, as I'm working.
I didn't think it would be an inconvenience for them to send an email back letting me know what they had.

Maybe I'm cranky because of the snow or mildly PMSy - but I find it a bit irritating that I received no reply.

Am I being unreasonable?
:confused1:

I don't think it's unreasonable..I emailed a couple days ago inquiring about a purse purchase too and didn't get a response. I think they are just overwhelmed with phone calls and customers during the day - especially Kim. Try giving her a call during your break, that's what I did and she was extremely nice! GL :yes:

So, yesterday...I email the SA at BNY that I purchased my City from last week. I wanted to find out what coin purses/make-ups they had in stock at the store, as I may be interested in adding an accessory to my collection.

Nada.
Zip.
Nothing.

It's not easy to me for call, as I'm working.
I didn't think it would be an inconvenience for them to send an email back letting me know what they had.

Maybe I'm cranky because of the snow or mildly PMSy - but I find it a bit irritating that I received no reply.

Am I being unreasonable?
:confused1:

So....pooh pooh on BNY.
I just picked up a really cute Sahara coin on FleaBay. :graucho:

I always receive a reply from BalNY when I email them, but sometimes it takes a couple days. I don't think they are purposely ignoring you or anything, they probably get tons of emails so it takes a while to respond to all of them. I'm sure you'll heard back today or tomorrow :yes:

I usually get a reply but yes, it can take a while.

FYI, here's what they had a week or two ago:

Money-white, ivory, caramel, pine, truffle, sienna, bubble gum, truffle,
and black

Shoulder-black, white, sky, bubble gum

Makeup-black, ivory, sky, oatmeal, sienna, cafe, pine, cinnamon

Coin purse-cinnamon, ivory, sahara, thyme, caramel, truffle, black, dark
forest, sage green

La pochette-olive brown--but we'll be receiving the spring summer colors

I just don't think it's realistic to expect them to answer emails in a timely manner, if at all. I think if you look at sales associates in this field as a general group, only a very small percentage of them would be responsive on email (if they even have that option available). Yeah, it's annoying, but it's kind of par for the course in this business. Email is only very secondary ... they mostly deal in person and on the phone.

I usually get a reply but yes, it can take a while.

FYI, here's what they had a week or two ago:

Money-white, ivory, caramel, pine, truffle, sienna, bubble gum, truffle,
and black

Shoulder-black, white, sky, bubble gum

Makeup-black, ivory, sky, oatmeal, sienna, cafe, pine, cinnamon

Coin purse-cinnamon, ivory, sahara, thyme, caramel, truffle, black, dark
forest, sage green

La pochette-olive brown--but we'll be receiving the spring summer colors

Thanks so much. I sincerely appreciate it! :okay:

I emailed them 2 days ago inquiring about tassels and have yet to get a reply but I'm confident they will get back to me HAHA

Drati- thanks for the update!