Embossed Butterfly

Feb 18, 2007
I love butterflies, and when I saw this I had to have it. I went to the boutique and purchased it to go with my chocolate bleecker small hobo. Well, my MIL saw it and she loves butterlfies too. She asked where I bought it because she wanted one too. I told her it was Coach and she was like Oh, I can't spend that much on a key chain. I told her sometimes you just have to buy yourself something nice and I gave her mine. She would not use it for about 1 week, it was too funny, she was afraid of ruining it. Well, I found another one on ebay NWT so I just bought it for $19.99 + $4 something for shipping. The seller has one more left, I posted the link in the ebay deals thread. I am so excited, I did not even have a chance to use the last one :biggrin:

e652_1.JPG

I love butterflies, and when I saw this I had to have it. I went to the boutique and purchased it to go with my chocolate bleecker small hobo. Well, my MIL saw it and she loves butterlfies too. She asked where I bought it because she wanted one too. I told her it was Coach and she was like Oh, I can't spend that much on a key chain. I told her sometimes you just have to buy yourself something nice and I gave her mine. She would not use it for about 1 week, it was too funny, she was afraid of ruining it. Well, I found another one on ebay NWT so I just bought it for $19.99 + $4 something for shipping. The seller has one more left, I posted the link in the ebay deals thread. I am so excited, I did not even have a chance to use the last on

e652_1.JPG

What a sweet thing to do! :shame:

Yeah I felt good until she raised our rent that night :biggrin: But generally we get along quite well. I have wanted to buy her a bag, but none of the new stuff is her style. She wants one of the old leather backpacks, so I have been watching for a nice one.

How sweet of you! I've had that butterfly on my wishlist and I might have to finally break down and get it pretty soon. I think the hardware on it will look great on my Ali's.

That was very nice of you! I have one too, and have it waiting to be used with my Heritage Stripe tote in chocolate - the red detail color on the bag matches the butterfly perfectly! I'm glad you were able to replace it with such a great deal, too.