New to me ZC X2!!!

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
I braved winterstorm DESTINY(echo, echo. echo) to pick up my two new-to-me babies.
Meet Bordeaux ZC(courtesy of a lovely TPF'er) and Light Petrol ZC. Score!:yahoo:

Bordeaux goes in Bordeaux Stam and Light Petrol will live inside Topaz stam:heart:.

^Nope, the bordeaux in PW is much brighter and more red(not to mention shiny). The zc(which is soft calf right?) has more blue in it and is a tad darker. The nylon binding around the zipper is also a different color so as to match their respective leathers. I don't really care though because both are such gorgeous saturated colors. I almost always buy red wallets(the light petrol will be my first non-red in a long time) and this is perhaps the most versatile red shade I have ever owned.
Totally in :heart:.

But if it would really bother you to have your ZC not match exactly then I would compare IRL before you buy.

I will try to post a pick of the 2 together so you can compare.

P.S. the Light petrol is not quite as bright as in the pic, its an extremely rich and saturated jewel tone:love:.

btw- i never noticed that the patchwork zc's dont have the zip pouch on the front? where do you put your change? is there one inside?

I know right? The new ones don't have it either (they have the little stamped leather nameplate thingy). There is not an interior zip compartment so I guess you are supposed to use the front pockets for change. This might annoy me, but I love the color so much that I think I'm going to try to live with it:heart:.