Dipping my toes...

Polaremil

permanent vacation
O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
...into deep waters, but I'm not fearful, just HAPPYYY! They arrived by post, from Opportunities, impeccably packed (and accompanied by an Opportunities bag hook, LOL. Thank you very much). Beautiful vintage Audierne bracelet and matching ring:heart:, my first H items. Thank you Nola for the thumbs up on opportunities. Oh yes, the pics (désolée pour mes mains qui sont du parchemin):

joulukuu07135xn8.jpg

joulukuu07141eo8.jpg

joulukuu07148gr3.jpg

Any input on the year of origin appreciated. TIA.

wow, you look beautiful and your ring and bracelet look wonderful on you. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiring photos. What an entrance to the Orange side. Are you considering an Hermes bag next?

wow, you look beautiful and your ring and bracelet look wonderful on you. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiring photos. What an entrance to the Orange side. Are you considering an Hermes bag next?

Thank you allaboutnice. Actually, I've been checking out pics of Picotins, yours (which is so beautiful) included. I also like the Kelly Pochette, I'm very much a clutch girl. I hope to see some H bags IRL in May, and maybe get something or continue dreaming, who knows..? The dreaming/ planning/ drooling part seems to be as much fun as actually acquiring:lol:.

Thank you everybody else as well for your kind comments:heart:. Nola, I think I've also gotten the scarf bug from you, damn. The cashmere shawl and the e-bay finds threads are very dangerous:nogood:.

Thank you allaboutnice. Actually, I've been checking out pics of Picotins, yours (which is so beautiful) included. I also like the Kelly Pochette, I'm very much a clutch girl. I hope to see some H bags IRL in May, and maybe get something or continue dreaming, who knows..? The dreaming/ planning/ drooling part seems to be as much fun as actually acquiring:lol:.

Thank you everybody else as well for your kind comments:heart:. Nola, I think I've also gotten the scarf bug from you, damn. The cashmere shawl and the e-bay finds threads are very dangerous:nogood:.

Ha-HA! I´m so glad I´ve infected someone :devil:

^^ Think it happened on the meet, Nola, the bugs jumped from your side to mine, despite the very heavy garlic I was using to protect me (ha,haa don't think I chose that chicken randomly).