Hayden Harnett Eggplant

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Does anyone have photos of a Hayden Harnett bag in Eggplant? I'm considering getting something in this color but sometimes the website photos aren't very accurate... I've had better luck with tPF photos...

Thanks!! :flowers:

I just got the Lorca in Eggplant, but my camera battery is dead. I'll try to post one tomorrow. I think the color is pretty close to the color on the website photos for the Havana in eggplant (which looks to me slightly darker than the photos for the Lorca). I'm considering going back and buying the Havana tomorrow either in eggplant or black, I can't decide! The practical side of me says to get the black, but there's something about the contrast stitching that I don't like.

Okay, I hope I'm doing this right. I never seem to post pictures properly.

Anyway, these two photos seem closest to the color IRL, in my opinion.

Attachments

• Lorca 1rs.jpg
    Lorca 1rs.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Lorca 2rs.jpg
    Lorca 2rs.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 91
Beautiful! The color is a little deeper than the website... That is what I was wondering... if it was a true Eggplant or more of a Dark Purple... Do you love it? I think the Egglant is so much prettier than the Black too but I haven't seen either IRL...

There are way too many bags I like... :girlsigh:

Beautiful! The color is a little deeper than the website... That is what I was wondering... if it was a true Eggplant or more of a Dark Purple... Do you love it? I think the Egglant is so much prettier than the Black too but I haven't seen either IRL...

There are way too many bags I like... :girlsigh:

I love the eggplant. I think I may go back and get another bac in the same color. I think the color is complex and it looks different in different lighting. It's not really the color of a true eggplant (not that dark), but in my opinion, it doesn't really have any pink in it, it's more of a "dusty" color, if that makes sense. In stronger, brighter light, it does look purple, but in my apartment, where the light is kind of weird/bad, it has smoky gray tones to it. Hope that helps! In any event, it's really pretty!!

Which bag are you thinking of getting?