Should I get a SS Bright Yellow GSH city?

Should I get a SS 08 Lemon Yellow GSH City?

• Yipee, definitely

• Huh? Too shocking

Results are only viewable after voting.

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Now that the EB GSH city has eluded me since I took so long to decide, my next consideration is the BRIGHT CHEERY yellow.

Some may feel that it's too:confused1:yellow while some think that it's a :smile:colour. Should I?

It gets NO:tdown: for me coz it's my corporate colour!!! OK seriously I am not so much a fan of yellow, I do love Jaune but not this sunshine-y Bouton D'or. BUT colours are a personal taste, if you like it, I say GO FOR IT coz you know best if it works for your wardrobe or your skintone.

Before you down to BalSG, maybe you can give them a call? I don't r'ber seeing SGH EB City when I was there earlier this week.

I haven't seen it IRL so I can't say much, but I'm not really a Yellow fan (unless it's Jaune, now THAT's a different story!) so I would have to say no.

But if you have seen it and like it, why not ;)

I voted no...But if it makes you happy you shouldn't care what we all think. It is a very happy colour! I love yellow, I love the 04 Yellow actually...If I could get something in between Jaune and Bouton D'Or Yellow, I would jump right in probably get it in a Weekender!

was hoping for a neon yellow first :graucho: ~ but i hear it is a v strong buttercup yellow :sad: ~ if you like the sound of this then go for it! ~ i can't wait to see all the pics!

I am afraid the new 08 yellow is going to be tooooo yellow for me, but you should take a look IRL at the EB and the new yellow and get what you love best! I don't think the yellow has arrived yet though........